Step 1: Register your interest online.
Step 2: Check your email.
Step 3: As per the details provided in the online registration confirmation email, please print, fill out and submit to the school the student application form along with all required documents and the non refundable and non transferrable application fee of AED 500/- The school generally witnesses a high demand for admissions and applications once received are placed on the schools waitlist. It is recommended to check the size of the waitlist with the admissions office prior to submitting an application.
Step 4: Once seats are made available, applicants will be shortlisted and scheduled for an assessment.
Step 5: Applicants with successful assessments shall be notified by the admissions office and provided their placement offers. The offer letter shall allow 1 week to submit the due admissions fees along with any pending documents.
- 2 x Colour Passport Sized Photographs of your child
- Photocopy of your child’s Birth Certificate.
- Photocopy of your child’s valid Passport with valid UAE Residence Visa.
- Photocopy of your child’s Emirates ID
- Photocopy of valid Passport with valid UAE Residence Visa of parents and legal guardians.
- Photocopy of Emirates ID of parents and legal guardians.
- Admissions For FS1 - Evidence of your child being registered at a nursery and having completed 6 months of nursery schooling by the start of the academic year. In case the child is not registered at a nursery at the time of application, evidence of the same will be required at the time an offer for placement is made.
- Admissions For FS2 and above– End of year school report of previous school attended and most recent mid year report if available.
- Admissions For Years 5 to 13 – Conduct Certificate
- Admissions For Y12(AS) and Y13(AL) – Previous CIE Results